ISE has contracted with the national society IISE to line up an online live stream 3-day Six Sigma Green Belt training program beginning March 26, 2020.
Why IISE Training?
- Learn DMAIIC, statistical process control, process capability, financial implications, root cause analysis.
- Instructors with years of experience. Learn from those who have applied theory to reality.
- Course fee covers IISE Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
- Twice the 3rd-party validation
- The International Association for Continuing Education and Training
- The International Organization for Standardization
- all IISE Six Sigma courses are ISO 13053 compliant
Click here for a flyer describing the training.
Click here for student registration. The cost of the training for a student at MSU is $400.
For any alumni or friends, they need to complete the PDF registration form and the cost is $795.
We are required to have a minimum class size of 20 students for us to hold this training. If you are interested, please register early.